应用 Deadline 可能 18, 2018
* 应用 deadline is now closed. Please visit this section in 损伤ch 2019 for updated information.
Professional Learning Communities@ tougaloo大学 Offers a Four-Week Summer Program for Educators Seeking 密西西比州 Educator Licensure:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree (non-education) from a regionally/nationally accredited institution of higher learning.
- At least a 2.75 GPA or higher on coursework.
- 没有t be enrolled in a MAT program at any other institution of higher learning.
- Upon completion of program, educators will be:
- Prepared to take the PRAXIS Core (Reading, Writing and Mathematics)
- Reimbursed for PRAXIS Core after Enrollment in tougaloo大学’s MAT Program
- Prepared to take PRAXIS II Specialty Area Test (Elementary Education 4-6, Special Education, Mathematics, Science, English)This assessment will not be reimbursed.
- Classes will be Monday – Thursday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM). Daily attendance is required.
- 座位有限。尽早申请 下面.
This Professional Learning Community is designed to prepare non-education degree holding educators to take the CORE Assessment and Praxis II Specialty Area Test, which is a requirement for entering AG电子游戏’s 在教学艺术硕士 Program. You can expect quality instruction in a small group setting from highly qualified professionals. The 教育部门, Supervision & Instruction is dedicated to developing reflective, integrated and connected educators committed to teaching and learning.
For more information, please contact: