The Office of the 注册员 is responsible for providing essential services related to the College's academic records. These services include maintaining academic files on enrolled and formerly
enrolled students, processing grade and transcript requests, evaluating transcripts for prospective students, verifying enrollment and graduation requirements, and managing all processes related to registration.
Approval and Request Forms
- Course Overload Request Form
- Incomplete Grade Assignment Form (针对教师只)
- Term (Semester) Withdrawal Form
- Transfer Credit Approval Form
- Trial Schedule and Course Request Form
Completed form(s) should be forwarded to: email@example.com.
We are here to help you! Feel free to call, email, visit, or write the Office of the 注册员:
Office of the 注册员
500 West County Line Road
Blackmon Building, Room 108
Administrative Assistant to 注册员